Thursday, August 13, 2020

A New Year 2020-21

 

ABOUT MRS. ANDERSEN: I love teaching at Maple Ridge Elementary! I grew up in Provo and come from a family of educators.  I am recently widowed and have three sons and a daughter in-law ages 31, 28, 27 and 25.  I have two dogs named Meg and Freddy.  I love it here in Utah where there are beautiful mountains and wonderful people. I love to watch the JAZZ (Rudy Gobert is my Favorite!)-sad I cannot watch them play… and follow PGA golf, travel, do art, crochet and work in my garden.  I have been to almost all 50 States (-Alaska & Hawaii) as well as Africa, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico, Austria and Germany. I adore Pistachios, Almonds and Diet Coke!  I never get tired of READING, board games, puzzles, painting, drawing, gardening, crocheting, and NCAA March Madness. This Summer I traveled to see my kids in California as well as to 4 National Parks GLACIER, YELLOWSTONE, THE TETONS and MT. RAINIER, where I hiked , swam in glacier rivers, did a river run,  ate cherries, had wild huckleberry treats and ice cream.  I even hiked a glacier, saw elk, buffalo, mountain goats and a black bear.

I can’t wait to get to know all about you!   There are sure to be some great times ahead!  Enjoy your last week of summer. See you soon!

If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year, please call me at school (801)489-1800, or

E-mail me at jeanmarie.andersen@nebo.edu .     Sincerely,   Mrs. Andersen




No comments:

Post a Comment